Graywoods provides expert advice on insolvency matters to creditors whose debts are subject to, or likely to become subject to, the insolvency proceedings of their clients, customers or business associates.
Why instruct Graywoods to advise on insolvency matters?
If your client, customer or business associates are insolvent or facing insolvency, it is important that you understand your options as a creditor for enforcing debts and protecting your position as a creditor in any ensuing insolvency proceedings.
If you have successfully petitioned for a debtor to be wound up or made bankrupt, that may be only the start of potentially long and complicated insolvency proceedings. Whether creditors ever receive any of their money will ultimately rely on whether there are any valuable assets in the insolvency estate. However, by appointing Graywoods to act as officeholders in insolvency proceedings, creditors can be confident that the matter will be dealt with by licensed experts who have extensive experience in dealing with complicated investigations and asset realisations.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, Graywoods are ideally placed to advise creditors on their options if they become, or are likely to become, a creditor in formal insolvency procedures. We are regularly instructed from both the ‘creditor’ and ‘debtor’ side of insolvency proceedings, so we have wide experience of insolvency matters from either perspective. So if you are owed money and your customer is going into liquidation, administration, a voluntary arrangement or bankruptcy, we can help.
Our services to creditors include:
- Advising on the use of formal insolvency procedures to enforce debts
- Providing advice if your debt is already included in insolvency proceedings
- Acting as Liquidator, Administrator or Trustee in Bankuptcy if your client becomes insolvent
- Attending creditors meetings on your behalf
- Reporting on meetings and decision-making procedures under the Insolvency Rules 2016
- Investigating the causes of insolvency cases
- Tracing and recovering assets where we are appointed in relation to insolvency proceedings
- Options reviews
- Progress reviews and case updates
- Liaising with the Official Receiver in relation to existing insolvency proceedings
Why you can trust Graywoods to act as officeholder in insolvency proceedings:
Our practitioners are:
- Experienced in dealing with all types of insolvency procedures
- Licensed under the Insolvency Act 1986 to act as insolvency officeholders
- Members of the Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA) and the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3)
- Committed to the underlying principle of ‘best advice’
- Subject to the Insolvency Code of Ethics, ensuring that the highest standards of professional conduct are maintained
Call us today on 0114 285 9500 to find out more.